Your gym may simply not want you to go.
One of the biggest reasons you may not be getting to the gym is your gym simply doesn’t want you to be there. In fact for many gyms this is part of their business model. Some of the franchise gyms calculate and bank viagra pas cher on 50% of members never coming. It would simply be too crowded. This is how they can keep memberships so cheap. You never felt
so wanted and special as the day you signed up but since then you get the feeling your gym has lost all interest in you.
I you are wondering if your gym is hoping you will never come back ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do the staff know your name, does someone greet you by name on arrival?
2. Does your gym have a facebook page profiling members and their achievements and informing of upcoming events and promotions?
3. Is there someone on the gym floor to ask for assistance?
4. Does your gym run open days not only to generate new members but to offer fun activities and free seminars to current members?
5. Does your gym have a newsletter detailing useful exercise and nutritional information?
6. Does your gym call or email you, when you have not been in for a while?
7. Does your gym make you feel like a valued member of their community?
8. Can your gym boast that they still retain many of their original members from their first years of opening?
Choose your gym wisely, cheap is not necessarily the best if you never go. Find a gym that makes you excited to attend, with trainers and reception staff who have years of industry experience and who are passionate.