Here are some simple calculations: if the average person to loose weight needs to be in calorie deficit approximately 500 calories per day to loose 1/2 kilogram per week, the average person to gain 1/2 kilogram per week needs to be in https://www.viagrasansordonnancefr.com/viagra-generique/ surplus 500 calories per day. Sounds a lot of calories?
Here is what 500 calorie surplus looks like in food and being sedentary:
1. 3 Glasses of Wine
2. A bowl of Big Boy Fat Chips with Garlic Aoli
3. Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream
4. Skipping your 10 km run
5. Missing your funciona el viagra en mujeres Spin class
6. Sleeping in past your Gym Session
7. A Big Breakfast- sausages, houlumi, potato fritter, scrambled eggs, on Sour Dough
8. An Extra Serve of Christmas Dinner
9. Spending all day sitting about at the beach reading rather than your usual day up on your feet.
10. Dessert every night- after all it is the holidays!
Looking at these simple calculations it is not believe why all that weight is gained over the holidays. https://www.acheterviagrafr24.com/acheter-du-viagra/ Many of you (if you choose to admit it) will do 2- 3 of the above cialis generique in a day putting you into 1500 calorie surpus per day, a 3 kilo weight gain over the average holiday.